MFT - COOLEST FRIENDS

  Hello Everyone!!
It's time to shop!! The MFT best SALE of the year is available now!

I'm sharing a Winter theme card that uses the unique Coolest Friends Stamp Set to celebrate the MFT BLACK FRIDAY!




First, I stamped the images using the Coolest Friends Stamp Set onto Watercolor Paper with the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, I cut them out with the coordination die-namics.  





I create a snowing scene for the background, so I freehand painted the forest in watercolor to make the cute characters stand out. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my card!!





Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS