MFT - MSTN COOL CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

 Hello Friends!

Today I want to share with you a CAS card that is entirely different from my usual style.
I enjoyed trying something new, and this is a quick and easy one. 

💗🎄💗 I hope you will like it. 💗🎄💗



For this card, I started to die-cut 15 pieces of the circles; I used 5 different sizes of the A2 Circle STAX Die-namic onto patterned paper to create these Christmas trees. I used the Joyful Plain Paper Pad, Princess Pink, Chantilly Cream, and Caribbean Sea color paper (80 lbs).





Next, I die-cut a piece of Kraft Card Stock using the Torn Paper Edges Die-namics. And then I splattered some white poster color for interest. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment using the MSTN Cool Christmas Greetings Stamp Set directly on my card front. I also adhered to the Christmas trees with foam tape, as shown.

It is a good idea when you have so many Christmas cards to complete quickly. Isn't?😂😂😂
I hope you enjoyed my project. ^ ^ 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS