MFT - YUZU PLAYFUL PENGUINS

 Hi Everyone!!

My Favorite Things BLACK FRIDAY Start Soon!
Do you know MFT, the best sale of the year, starts tomorrow? Are you ready for the shopping list?

Today, I have a FUN card to share to celebrate the MFT Black Friday Sale Kicks Off that feather the YUZU Playful Penguins Stamp Set.



First, I stamped the cuteness images onto Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and colored them with Copic Markers. I then used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 




For the background, I blended the Distress Oxide in Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, and Chipped Sapphire onto another White Card Stock. Once it dried, I splattered some water and white poster color for interest.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set onto other White Card Stock. Then I adhered to the colored images with foam tape to finish my card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)






Thank you so much for stopping by!!





⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS