SNOW BUNNY - HALF WAY TO THE MFT NOVEMBER NEW RELEASE

  Hello Craft Friends!!
Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT November Release Countdown!

Who is a ski lover? If you are, I hope you will like today's card because I will share a cute card that features the new Snow Bunny Stamp Set from Pure Innocence.





First, I stamped the images using the Snow Bunny Stamp Set onto Watercolor Paper with the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, I cut them out with the coordination die-namics.





Next, I heat embossed the alphabet using the MSTN Lined Letters Stamp Set onto a Heavyweight Translucent Vellum. And then, I die-cut it from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. Afterward, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Poppin' Pink Card Stock. Finally, I layered a piece of Patterned Paper from the Joyful Plaid Paper Pad and adhered to the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you like my project!






We're halfway to the release day! All the new products will be available on Tuesday, November 8, at 10:00 am EST.

Take advantage of the MFT Blog to see the Amazing DT projects.

Please be sure to come back to see the other new release tomorrow!


Thank you so much for stopping by!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS