FESTIVE FIREWORKS - MFT DECEMEBR RELEASE COUNTDOWN KICKOFF

 Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to the MFT December Release Countdown Day 5!


Christmas is right around the corner! Are you ready to celebrate the festival?

We have many celebration products this month. Make sure you stop by the MFT YouTube Channel for the next few days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.

Today I have a NEW YEAR card to share with you that features the Festive Fireworks Stamp Set.





To start,  I die-cut the number "2023" using the Solid Numbers Die-namics onto the Smooth White Card Stock. Next, I heat-embossed the fireworks from the Festive Fireworks Stamp Set onto another White Card Stock.




I then blended the Distress Oxide in Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass used for the Rainbow background. Once it dried, I splattered some water for the interest. Next, I die-cut the edge with the Torn Paper Edges Die-namics.

Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Banner Day Celebrations Stamp Set onto Heavyweight Translucent Vellum. And then used the It's a Banner Day Die-namics to cut it out. Finally, I adhered all with foam tape as shown.

See you again tomorrow for my other countdown project!
I hope you enjoyed my card today!




Make sure you visit the MFT Blog every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.



Thank you so much for stopping by!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS