FUNDAMENTAL FLORALS - MFT DECEMBER RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

  Hello friends!! 

Welcome to the MFT December Release Countdown Day 4!
Today, I want to share a Spring theme card featuring the GORGEOUS Fundamental Florals Die-namic.




I die-cut the word "hi" using the A Very Big Hi Die-namics. And then, I heat-embossed the pattern from the Full Circle Stamp Set onto White Card Stock. Next, I die-cut the flora using the Fundamental Florals Die-namic onto Princess Pink and Poppin' Pink Card Stock.





Afterward, I die-cut the leaves using the Complementary Greenery Die-namics onto Prickly Pear Card Stock. Then I trimmed a piece of Chantilly Cream Card Stock and splattered some gold poster color for interest for my card base. 

Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment using the Hand-Stamped Original Stamp Set onto White Card Stock. Next, I adhered all images to the front of my card with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you like it!! lol




Head to the MFT YouTube Channel to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, December 13, at 10:00 am EST.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS