HOW TO SAY CHEERS - HALF WAY TO THE MFT DECEMBER NEW RELEASE

Hi Friends!

We've got three days until the new MFT December Release.
I'm so excited to share with you today that I have an easy card featuring the How To Say Cheers Stamp Set.





First, I trimmed a piece of White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Stormy Sky, Pumice Stone, Dried Marigold, and Fossilized Amber for my card base. Once it dried, I splattered some black and white poster color for interest. And then, I heat-embossed the word "CHEERS" from the How To Say Cheers Stamp Set on it.





Next, I die-cut the champagne glass twice using the Pop the Champagne Die-namics onto the White Card Stock and Gold Glitter Card Stock. Finally,  I heat-embossed the sentiment from the Champagne Sentiments Stamp Set onto Pink Card Stock, and I adhered it all with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you will like it. ^ ^




Please check out the MFT Blog to see all the fantastic new products, and it will be available on Tuesday, December 13, at 10:00 am EST.

See you tomorrow for the other new release! 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS