ROSE IN BLOOM DIE-NAMICS - MFT STAMP DECEMBER RELEASE DAY

 Hi Everyone!!

The My Favorite Things December Release is now available at MFT Shop.

Today, I have an elegance card to share with you that feathers the GORGEOUS Rose In Bloom Die-namics.
It's fast and easy to make.





First, I die-cut the background three times with the Roses All Around Cover-up Die-namics onto White Card Stock. And then stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. Next, I trimmed a piece of Black Licorice Card Stock for my card base.





Afterward, I die-cut the rose three times using the Rose In Bloom Die-namics onto Princess Pink Card Stock and one onto Pink Glitter Card Stock. And then stacked all the die cuts up for dimension onto another Princess Pink Card Stock.
Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment from the Hand-Stamped Original Stamp Set onto Black Licorice Card Stock and used the foam tape stacked on the card front.

I hope you will like it. ^ ^




Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release. :)
 Head to the MFT Blog 
to see what the other DT members have come up with today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS