BEST FRIENDS IN THE GALAXY - MFT STAMP MARCH RELEASE DAY

 Hello Friends!!

 ⏰⏰⏰Shopping List!? READY!! It's time to shop!!⏰⏰⏰
The MFT March Release products are available for purchase now!

Today all the DT members are sharing projects using some of the new products for more inspiration for you.
Today, I'm sharing a SPACE theme card feather, the Best Friends in the Galaxy Stamp Set.




To start, I stamped the images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Watercolor Paper and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, I cut them out with the coordination die-namics. 




Next, I free-hand drew the space station scene with Holbein watercolor for the background. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment in the stamp set directly on my card front and adhered to the colored images with foam tape as shown.

Thanks so much for joining me for this month's New Release. I hope you enjoyed my card :)



 Head over to the MFT Blog to see the other DT member's fabulous cards for today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS