HOT DOG!! - MFT STAMP MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 3

 Hello Craft Friends!

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT March Release Countdown. We are halfway to the big day!!
Today, I have a miss you card to share with you that feathers the adorable Hot Dog Stamp Set.




To start, I stamped the cute dog using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then cut it out by free hand.




For the background, I trimmed another Smooth White Card Stock, and then I die-cut a piece of Inkadinkado stamping mask paper from the circle die to mask the background. I then blended the Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, and Wilted Violet were used. Once it dried, I splattered some white postal color for interest. 


Next, I die-cut the grass used in the 
Slimline Grassy Hills Die-namics onto Black Card Stock. 
To finish, I heat-embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set to the front of my card and adhered the colored images with foam tape, as shown.



I hope you enjoyed my card today!!





Please check out the MFT Blog to see all of the amazing new products,
it will be available on Tuesday, March 7th at 10:00 am EST.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Hot Dog! Stamp Set

Hot Dog! Die-namics






 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS