MFT - YUZU HUNNY BUNNY

 Hello Friends!!

Today, I was excited to use the YUZU Hunny Bunny Stamp Set to create this CAS card welcoming the arrival of spring.

🌸🐰🌸 Miss You!! 🌸🐰🌸



First, I stamped the bunny using the No Line coloring Specialty Hybrid Ink onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper.  





Next, I colored the spring wreath for the background and the bunny with watercolor. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from Banner Day Celebrations Stamp Set onto Fire Coral Card Stock. Then, I die-cut it from the It's a Banner Day Die-namics.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS