OH, BABY - MFT STAMP MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Everyone!!
We are so close to the MFT March Release Day!! 

Today, I have an adorable baby card to share with you. I combined the Oh, Baby Stamp Set and It's A Baby Die-namics.




First, I die-cut the images using the It's A Baby Die-namics onto White Card Stock. Then I colored by Copic Marker.




Next, I trimmed another White Card Stock. And then, I blended the Distress Oxide with Pumice Stone using the Diagonal Stripes Stencil for the background. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment using the Oh, Baby Stamp Set on my card front and adhered all images with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my projects in these few days ^ ^ 





Head over to the MFT Blog to see all of the fantastic new products from the DT,

it will be available on Tuesday, March 7th, at 10:00 am EST.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


⬧ Oh, Baby Stamp Set

 It's A Baby Die-namics

⬧ Diagonal Stripes Stencil







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS