YOU DESERVE THE ROYAL TREATMENT - MFT MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 1

  Hello Craft Friends!!

It is the final day of the MFT March Release Countdown. The new products we've been showcasing these past five days will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10 am EST!

The Frog Prince inspires my card. I'm using the Deserve the Royal Treatment Stamp Set illustrated by Tiddly Inks.





To begin, I stamped the images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. 




Next, for the background, I free-hand drew the forest scene with Holbein watercolor. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Translucent Vellum as shown to finish my card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Head to the MFT Blog to see today's products and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018