YUZU PRESENTS AND PUPCAKES - MFT STAMP MARCH RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

 Hello Friends!!

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT March Release Countdown!
Today I have a super fun birthday card to share with you. It uses the new Presents and Pupcakes Stamp Set from the YUZU collection.




To start, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Next, I die-cut the frames using the Blueprints 26 Die-namics onto Diagonal Gingham Paper Pad. And then, I die-cut the grass used in the Slimline Grassy Hills Die-namics.





Finally, I die-cut the balloon using the Blueprints 26 Die-namics onto White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Dried Marigold. Once it dried, I heat-embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set and adhered the colored images with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Head to the 
MFT Blog to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.

All the new products will be available on Tuesday, March 07, at 10:00 am EST.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018