BUNNY BOUQUET - MFT STAMP APRIL RELEASE DAY

   Hi Everyone!!

All the My Favorite Things April Release is now available at MFT Shop.

This month has so many gorgeous new products, and I hope you will have a happy shopping :)

My card for today features the cuteness BUNNY from the Bunny Bouquet Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.




To start, I stamped the adorable bunny using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Watercolor Paper and colored it in watercolor. Once the image dry, I cut it out with scissors. Also, I colored the background with watercolor.





Next, I die-cut the frame using the Stitched Hexagon STAX Die-namics onto Gold Card Stock. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto black card stock and adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.





Thanks so much for joining me for this month's New Release. I hope you enjoyed my card :)
 Head to the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS