BUZZING WITH HAPPINESS - MFT STAMP APRIL RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

  Hello Everyone!!

Yay!! It's time for the My Favorite Things April New Release Start NOW!!

I love this adorable Buzzing with Happiness Stamp Set SO much. This stamp set could have many different theme cards. Today, I've to share a Birthday card, and I hope you will like it.





To start, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.



For the background, I die-cut the Honeycomb using the Peek-a-boo Honeycomb Die-namics onto Chantilly Cream Card Stock and Milk Chocolate Card Stock. Then, I die-cut the word "HAP BEE" three times using the Frosted Alphabet Die-namics onto the Smooth White Card Stock and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment in the stamp set and adhered the colored images with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!



Make sure you visit the MFT Blog every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.

All the new products will be available on Tuesday, April 11, at 10:00 am EDT.
See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS