FLOWERS & FILLER - HALF WAY TO THE MFT APRIL NEW RELEASE

 Wow!! Hello Friends!!

We're halfway through the countdown for the My Favorite Things April New Release!! So today, I have an Easter card to share feathers, the Flowers & Filler Die-namics.





First, I die-cut the flowers using the Flowers & Filler Die-namic onto the Smooth White Card Stock and then colored them with Copic Marker. Next, I die-cut the envelope using the Flower Foundations Die-namics onto the Springing for Houndstooth Paper Pad.




For the background, I used the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System-Platinum and Sizzix Big Shot Machines along with the MFT Stamps Brand New Hot Foil Double Hexagon Frames Die-namics. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Word Bouquet Stamp Set onto Pink Card Stock and adhered to the colored images with glue as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!!




Please check out the MFT Blog to see all of the fantastic new products,

it will be available on Tuesday, April 11, at 10:00 am EDT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

⬧ Flowers & Filler Die-namics

⬧ Flower Foundations Die-namics

⬧ Hot Foil Double Hexagon Frames Die-namics

⬧ Word Bouquet Stamp Set

⬧ 
Springing for Houndstooth Paper Pad






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS