MFT - FLOWERS & FILLER BOX CARD

 Hello Friends!!

Today, I was excited to use the Flowers & Filler Die-namics to create a simple box card to share with you.
🌸🌼
🌸 Sending You every happiness!! 🌸🌼🌸





I die-cut the box card base to start my card and used the Outside the Box Die-namics onto Kraft Card Stock. Then I blended the Distress Oxide in Ground Espresso and cut them 1 cm wide, using glue to stick them together.



I die-cut the flower pieces using the Flower & Filler Die-namics onto MFT Card Stock. After that, I stamped three little bees using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Word Bouquet Stamp Set onto Translucent Vellum and adhered to all the images with glue as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS