MFT - YUZU HUNNY BUNNY & YUZU NOBODY NOSE ME LIKE YOU DO

  Hello Friends!!

Today, I have a fun card to share with you featuring the MFT Hunny Bunny Stamp Set and Nobody Nose Me Like You Do Stamp Set to create this Spring theme card.





To begin, I stamped the images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor. Once the images dry, I cut them out with the coordination die-namics.  



Next, for the background, I stamped the trees using the Nobody Nose Me Like You Do Stamp Set onto another watercolor paper with the No Line coloring Specialty Hybrid Ink also colored it with watercolor. Finally, I heat embossed the BB Spring Gnomes Stamp Set sentiment onto Butterscotch Card Stock. I also adhered to the colored images with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS