I'M GLAD WE FIT IT - MFT STAMP MAY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 1

Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to the last day of the My Favorite Things May Release Countdown!!
Today, I have a one-layer card to share with you feather the I'm Glad We Fit It Stamp Set.



To start, I stamped the images using the No Line coloring Ink Pad onto Kraft Card Stock and I colored with Prismacolor.



Next, I die-cut it from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front as shown to finish my card.

I hope you like my card today!!






I will be back with the last project tomorrow at 10:00am EDT to celebrate the May Release.
See you tomorrow:)

Make sure you visit the MFT Blog to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS