OUTDOOR VIEW - MFT STAMP MAY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

 Hello Everyone!!

 Welcome to Day 5 of the MFT May Release Countdown.
All brand-new products will be available on Tuesday, May 9, at 10:00 am EDT.

For my card today, I combine the Outdoor View Die-namics and Patio Plants Die-namics to make this card.





To start my card, I die-cut the Window and the plants using the Outdoor View Die-namics, the Patio Plants Die-namics, and the Privacy Fence Die-namics onto White Card Stock and then colored them with Copic Marker.




Next, I trimmed another White Card Stock. And then, I blended the Distress Oxide with Shaded Lilac using the English Brick Wall Stencil for the background. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment using the Outdoor Oasis Sentiments Stamp Set on my card front and adhered all images with foam tape, as shown.

See you again tomorrow for my other countdown project!!
I hope you enjoyed my card today!!



Make sure you visit the MFT Blog every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS