PEACEFUL BIRDS - HALF WAY TO THE MFT MAY NEW RELEASE

 Hello Craft Friends!!
We've got 3 days until the new MFT May Release.

Today, I'm sharing a card made using the brand-new Peaceful Birds Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.





To start, I stamped the birds and the bird's house using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Next, I heat-embossed the leaves onto Heavyweight Translucent Vellum and colored them by color pencil. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I blend the Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick onto Pink Card Stock for the background. Once it dried, I splattered some water for interest. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Chantilly Cream Prestige Card Stock and adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.


I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Please check out the MFT Blog to see all of the fantastic new products,
it will be available on Tuesday, May 9, at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS