POP UP PALS - MFT STAMP MAY RELEASE DAY

 Hello Friends!!

 ⏰⏰⏰Shopping List!? READY!! It's time to shop!!⏰⏰⏰

Every graduation ceremony is like experiencing the excitement of participating on the red carpet. So how can such an important day not be celebrated? Today, I'm sharing a graduation card featuring the Pop-up Pals Die-namics and Iconic Grad Die-namics.





To start my card, I die-cut all the parts using Pop-up Pals Die-namics and Iconic Grad Die-namics onto White Card Stock and then colored them with Copic Marker.





Next, I trimmed Red Velvet Luxury Card Stock for the background. Finally, I die-cut the word "GRAD" onto Lemon Drop Card Stock and Black Card Stock and then adhered all images with foam tape, as shown.



The MFT May Release products are available for purchase now!!
Today all the DT members are sharing projects using some of the new products for more inspiration for you in MFT Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS