YUZU LITTLE RASCAL - MFT STAMP MAY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

 Hello friends!! 
Welcome to the MFT May Release Countdown Day 4!!

Today, I have a SUPER cute card to share with you that features the adorable Little Rascal Stamp Set from the YUZU line.



To start, I stamped the images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out 




Next, I trimmed another White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean used. And then, I die-cut a frame and heat-embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.
Finally, I trimmed my card base with the Houndstooth Brights Paper Pad and adhered to the colored images with foam tape.
 
I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Make sure you visit the MFT Blog every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.

All the new products will be available on Tuesday, May 9, at 10:00 am EDT.
See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project!  

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS