IN THE NAME OF LOVE - HALF WAY TO THE MFT JUNE NEW RELEASE

  Hello Craft Friends!!
Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT June Release Countdown!!

Today, I will share a card about Love that features the new In The Name Of Love Die-namics.






To begin, I die-cut the hands using the In The Name Of Love Die-namics onto White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Dried Marigold and Tea Dye. Next, I die-cut the rainbow from the Wavy Rainbow Die-namics onto MFT Card Stock






Finally, I stamped the Pride Is for Everyone Stamp Set sentiment onto my card front with a Rainbow color and adhered to all the images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you like my project!!





We're halfway to the release day!! All the new products will be available on Tuesday, June 13, at 10:00 am EDT.
Please be sure to come back to see the other new release tomorrow!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS