ONE OF A KIND FRIEND - MFT JUNE RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Everyone!! 

Welcome back to my blog for Day 2 of the MFT June Release Countdown!! We're so close to the release day!! We have a lot of fabulous products to share with you:)

My card today features the new stamp set. It is an adorable One-Of-a-Kind Friend Stamp Set.





First, as always, I stamped the super fun images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 




Next, I die-cut another White Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. And then, I blended the Distress Oxide with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean using the Perfect Pool Water Stencil for the background. 

Finally, I trimmed a piece of patted paper from the Rainbow Plaid Paper Pad for my card base, heat-embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set on my card front, and adhered to the image with an action wobble spring as shown.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my card!!





Be sure to check out the MFT Blog to see all the unique projects made by the DT.

See you again tomorrow for my last Countdown project!!
Thank you so much for stopping by:)






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS