YELLOW SUBMARINE - MFT STAMP JUNE RELEASE DAY

 Hello Everyone!!

It's time to shop!! The MFT June Release products are available for purchase now!!
Today all the DT members are sharing projects using some of the new products for more inspiration for you.

I'm sharing a Summer theme card using the MSTN Yellow Submarine Die-namics.




To start, I stamped the adorable shark using the Oceans of Fun Stamp Set by Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 
Next, I die-cut the Submarine with the MSTN Yellow Submarine Die-namics onto white card stock and blended the Distress Oxide





As for the background, I trimmed a piece of Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper and then colored it with Holbein watercolor to create an under-the-sea scene.
Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the Oceans of Fun Stamp Set onto Heavyweight Translucent Vellum as shown to finish my card.





Thanks so much for joining me for this month's New Release. I hope you enjoyed my card :)
 Head over to the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members have come up with today!!


Thank you so much for stopping by!!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS