YUZU BEING A GRANDPARENT IS THE BEST - MFT JUNE RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

 Hello Friends!!

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT June Release Countdown!!
My card for today features the adorable family from the Being A Grandparent Is The Best Stamp Set from the YUZU line.



To begin, I stamped the images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor. Once the images dry, I cut them out with the coordination die-namics.



I trimmed a piece of patted paper from the Sand, Surf & Sky Paper Pad for my card base.
Next, I heat embossed the sentiments included in the stamp set onto White Card Stock and die-cut the edge from the Torn Paper Edges Die-namics. I also adhered to the colored images with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Head to the MFT Blog to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS