BIRTHDAY SQUEEZE - MFT JULY RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 4

 Hello Craft Friends!!

All the My Favorite Things July Release are available at MFT Shop.

This month has so many gorgeous new products. I hope you will have a happy shopping :)

Today, I have a birthday card to share with you that features the adorable Birthday Squeeze Stamp Set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.





First, I stamped the adorable images using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I die-cut another White Card Stock from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. And then, I blended the Distress Oxide with Worn Lipstick using the Watercolor Circle Stencil for the background. Once it dried, I heat-embossed the balloons using the Balloon Party Stencil. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment using the All About Your Birthday Stamp Set on my card front and adhered all images with foam tape, as shown.

Thanks so much for joining me for this month's New Release.
 I hope you enjoyed my card :)

Head over to the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members have come up with today!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS