COTTON CANDY CRITTERS - MFT JULY RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 3

 Hello Craft Friends!!

It is the Day 3 of the MFT July New Release Spotlight.
All the new products are available for purchase on MFT Shop NOW!!

Today, I have an adorable card to share with you that features the new Cotton Candy Critters Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.




To start, I stamped the adorable images using the Distress Ink Antique Linen Ink onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 



I trimmed another Smooth White Card Stock for the background, then blended the Distress Oxide in Shaded Lilac. Next, I die-cut a frame using the Classic Rectangle Frames Die-namics onto another White Card Stock. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the All About Your Birthday Stamp Set directly on my card front, and I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!! 
Which stamp set I'll pick for the last day of the MFT July New Release Spotlight? See you tomorrow^^


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS