FIRST CLASS FRIEND - MFT JULY VALUE RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 1

 Hi Friends!
Welcome to the MFT July Value Release Spotlight Day 1.

Has anyone started to make a Christmas card like me? Today, I have an adorable card featuring the First Class Friend Stamp Set and Postal Stamp STAX Die-namics. 





To start, I die-cut four different sizes of postal frames using the Postal Stamp STAX Die-namics onto White Card Stock.





Next, I stamped the images using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto these frames and colored them with Copic Marker. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment using the First Class Friend Stamp Set onto a Red Hot Card Stock and adhered all images with double tape onto my card base.

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!





Visit the MFT blog to see all the Vault Release products and for more inspiration from the DT.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS