FLASHY FLORALS - MFT JULY VAULT RELEASE DAY

  Hello Craft Friends!!
Welcome back to my blog!! The MFT July Vault Release is available now!!

Today, I have a CAS card to share with you that features the Flashy Florals Stamp Set.





To start, I stamped the bouquet using watercolor onto watercolor paper. Once it dried, I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I trimmed another piece of watercolor paper and splattered some color for the interest of my card base. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Gumball Greetings Stamp Set onto Black Card Stock and adhered the images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my project!!




Visit the MFT blog to see all the Vault Release products and for more inspiration from the DT.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS