HANG OUT AND CELEBRATE - MFT JULY RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 1

   Hi Friends!
Welcome to the MFT July Release Spotlight Day 1.

I'm so excited to introduce you to MFT have a new illustrator!! Today my card features the brand new collection Hang Out And Celebrate Stamp Set illustrated by Jenoblade. 





First, I stamped the adorable images using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.

Next, I trimmed a piece of Tropical Teal Card Stock and die-cut the shape with the Watercolor Wash Free Form Die-namics and blended the Distress Oxide in Chipped Sapphire used. Then I used a watercolor brush to freehand draw the leaves.





Finally, I die-cut the leaves onto another Tropical Teal Card Stock using the Bold Greenery Die-namics. Then, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Tropical Teal Card Stock and adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!
Please check out the MFT Blog to see all the fantastic new products spotlighted by DT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS