INTERACTIVE BIRTHDAY CAKE - MFT JULY VALUE RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 2

  Hi Friends!

Welcome to the last day of the MFT July Value Release Spotlight.

When I received the Interactive Birthday Cake Die-namic, one of the value release items, I couldn't wait to make a Birthday Card for my lovely niece born in July. Her favorite character is the mermaid. So I didn't have any suspense to create this card. LOL!!






First, I die-cut the birthday cake using the Interactive Birthday Cake Die-namics onto White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick, Salvaged Patina, and Shaded Lilac. Once it dried, I stamped the curving lines using the Ocean Currents Background with the White Pigment Ink.





Then, I trimmed another piece of White Card Stock for my card base that blended the same Distress Oxide color. Next, I heat embossed the mermaid tails, shell and sea star using the Mermaid for Each Other Stamp Set onto another White Card Stock and colored with Copic Marker, then cut it out with scissors. 

Finally, I heatedly embossed the sentiment from the Twice the Wishes Stamp Set directly on my card front and added some Sparkly Shaker Mix for interest.






Thanks so much for joining me for this month's Value Release. I hope you enjoyed my card :)
 Head over to the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members have come up with today!!


Thank you so much for stopping by!!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS