PIZZA MAKER - MFT JULY VAULT RELEASE PREVIEW

Hello Friends!!

Welcome to the MFT July Vault Release Preview.
The Vault Release will be available tomorrow, July 17, at 10:00 am EDT.

Today I have a fun card to share with you. I combine the Pizza Maker Die-namics and Pizza My Heart Stamp Set.





To start, I die-cut the Pizza from the Pizza Maker Die-namics onto Smooth White Card Stock. I then colored them all with Copic Marker. Next, I stamped the Raccoons using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto another White Card Stock. I then colored them all with Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 





After that, I die-cut the License Plate using the Vanity License Plate Die-namics onto Red Hot Card Stock, and I heat-embossed the sentiment using the Pizza My Hearty Stamp Set and the Vanity License Plate Alphabet in front. Finally, I die-cut my card base using the Blueprints 26 Die-namics onto Diagonal Gingham Paper Pad. and adhered all images with foam tape, as shown.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my card!!



Visit the MFT blog to see all the Vault Release products and for more inspiration from the DT.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS