PLANE AND SIMPLE - MFT JULY RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 2

 Hello Friends!!

Welcome to day 2 of the My Favorite Things July Release New products spotlight!!
Today, I have a layered card to share today that features the Plane And Simple Die-namics.





First, I die-cut the plane using the Plane And Simple Die-namics onto White Card Stock. Then I colored by Copic Marker.




Next, I die-cut another two pieces of smooth white card stock edge using the Stitched Rolling Clouds Edges Die-namics. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment using the Plane And Simple Sentiments Stamp Set on my card front and adhered all images with foam tape, as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my projects in these few days ^ ^ 
Head over to the MFT Blog to see all of the fantastic new products from the DT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


⬧ Plane And Simple Die-namics

⬧ Plane And Simple Sentiments Stamp Set

⬧ Stitched Rolling Clouds Edges Die-namics



Comments

  1. Patricia Beck1/13/2024 2:05 AM

    Hello Yan, I love your card, and am just starting to build a supply of MFT items and copic markers. Are you able to tell me what colors you used? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS