TIME TO MAKE THE DONUTS - MFT JULY NEW RELEASE PREVIEW

 Hello Everyone!!
It's time to begin the MFT July NEW Release Preview. All the excellent products will be available tomorrow at 10:00 am EDT.

Today I have a birthday card to share with you. It uses the Time To Make The Donuts Die-Namics.





To begin, I die-cut the watermelon donuts using the Time To Make The Donuts Die-namics onto White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then, I add the Glossy Accents for interest.

Next, I used the Wish Big Today Die-namics onto another Smooth White Card Stock to die-cut the word "WISH BIG" and die-cut it 3X and layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension.




As for my card base, I trimmed a Ripe Raspberry Card Stock and Green Card Stock. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment using the A Dozen Reasons to Smile Stamp Set on my card front and adhered all images with foam tape, as shown.

šŸ’“šŸ©šŸ’“ I hope you enjoyed my project :) šŸ’“šŸ©šŸ’“

Please stop by the MFT Blog for the next five days to see the new products and for more inspiration from the DT. 


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS