BUTTERFLIES AND BLOOMS - MFT AUGUST RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 3

Hi there!

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT August New Release Spotlight.
Prepare yourselves for all the latest products, now accessible for purchase on MFT Shop!

In today's showcase, I am thrilled to present a delightful floral card adorned with the marvelous Butterflies and Blooms Stamp Set, masterfully illustrated by the talented Stacey Yacula.




Per my usual routine, I delicately stamped the images onto Sanders Waterford watercolor paper using the No Line Coloring Ink Pad. After allowing it to dry thoroughly, I die-cut it using the Watercolor Rectangle STAX Die-namics.




Next, I heat-embossed the butterflies onto Heavyweight Translucent Vellum and used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Finally, I stamped the sentiment using the Lunch Box Notes Stamp Set onto my card front.

I hope my card brought you joy today!

Which stamp set will I choose to showcase on the final day of the MFT August New Release Spotlight?
I can't wait to reveal my selection and share it with you tomorrow.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to visit.
See you soon! ^^






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS