CHIP, CHIP, HOORAY - MFT AUGUST RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 2

 Hey there, my friends!

We're thrilled to embark on day 2 of the My Favorite Things August Release New Products Spotlight!
Today, I'm excited to showcase a delightful card highlighting the charming Chip, Chip, Hooray Stamp Set. Prepare to be captivated by these irresistibly cute kittens.




To begin, I used the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock, imprinting the endearing kitten's image, colored by Copic Markers. Next, employing the coordination die-namics, I precisely cut out the meticulously colored feline figures.




Following that, I employed the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic to die-cut another piece of White Card Stock. And then, I blended the Distress Oxide using delightful hues of Shaded Lilac to create a dreamy background. 

Subsequently, I opted to employ the You're On My Mind Die-namics on another piece of Smooth White Card Stock. I repeated the die-cutting procedure three times to enhance the visual and used a liquid adhesive, bestowing a delightful dimension.


I trust that you have relished the projects I've shared over the past few days ^ ^

For a comprehensive view of the awe-inspiring array of new products the talented DT showcases, I encourage you to make your way to the MFT Blog. Your presence and support are immensely appreciated.

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to stop by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS