DELIGHTFUL HALLOWEEN - MFT AUGUST RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 1

Greetings, my fantastic friends!

Step right into the spotlight as we embark on the thrilling journey of MFT August Release Spotlight Day 1.

Prepare to be enchanted and enthralled, I have a fun Halloween card to share with you today features the Delightful Halloween Stamp Set, masterfully crafted by the ingenious artist extraordinaire, Jenoblade.




To commence my creative process, I began by stamping the delightful images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with fluorescent Copic Markers. To achieve precision, I utilized coordination die-namics to cut them out.





Moving on, I trimmed an additional Smooth White Card Stock sheet, skillfully shaping it using the exquisite Watercolor Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I blended the Distress Oxide in Spiced Marmalade and Ground Espresso onto the surface. After allowing it to dry, I splattered some water for interest. 
Finally, I used the sentiment in the stamp set, heat-embossing it onto my card front. I secured the image to the card with precision and care using foam tape, creating a funny display.

I'm thrilled to have shared my card with you today!
I hope it brought you joy and inspiration.Don't forget to visit the MFT Blog, where you can feast your eyes on a dazzling array of remarkable new products showcased by the talented DT.

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to join me on this creative journey.
Your presence is truly appreciated!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS