FALL FOR YOU - MFT SPECIAL JENOBLADE RELEASE DAY

Hello Friends,

Exciting news from MFT Shop! The highly sought-after Jenoblade line is now available, and we have a delightful surprise for you. In the middle of this month, we're releasing five additional sets that will captivate you. These sets feature irresistible illustrations, quickly becoming a favorite among fans.

Today, I have a special autumn-themed card to share with you, features the charming Fall For You Stamp Set.





First, I stamped the adorable images onto a piece of Smooth White Card Stock using the reliable Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Afterward, I skillfully colored them with Copic Markers. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.





Moving on, I trimmed another piece of White Card Stock and utilized the Wish Big Today Die-namics to beautifully craft the words "WISH BIG TODAY." Additionally, I heat-embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto Kraft Card Stock. Finally, I carefully adhered the colored images with foam tape, as shown.


I sincerely hope that you found my card enjoyable! If you're seeking further inspiration, I encourage you to visit the MFT Blog and explore the remarkable creations of our talented DT members.

Thank you kindly for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS