SQUEEZE THE DAY - MFT AUGUST NEW RELEASE PREVIEW

Hey, party people!

Get ready for the MFT August NEW Release Preview! Tomorrow at 10:00 am EDT, get prepared to be blown away by the coolest products ever.

But hold on tight! Today, I've got a birthday card to share with you that features the Jenoblade's line Squeeze The Day Stamp Set. It's so adorable that it'll make your heart melt and make you fall head over heels in love with it.





First things first, I stamped those absolutely adorable images using the trusty Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a piece of Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.





Next, I trimmed another piece of White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide Mustard Seed onto it, creating a complementary background. After allowing it to dry, I added splatters of water for an intriguing effect. 

In the final step, I took the included sentiment from the stamp set and heat-embossed it directly onto my card front. The result was eye-catching to finish my card.

I genuinely hope you enjoyed my project.





Make sure to visit the MFT Blog over the next five days for the new products and to find endless inspiration from the DT. 

Thank you immensely for taking the time to stop by!





⬧--- SUPPLIES ---


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS