SUNFLOWER GNOMES - MFT SPECIAL JENOBLADE RELEASE SPOTLIGHT

  Hello Friends!!

Step right into another exciting day of the My Favorite Things Jenoblade Release Spotlight!
Today, I have an absolutely adorable card to share with you featuring the delightful Sunflower Gnomes Stamp Set.




To begin, I stamped these cuties using the No Line Coloring Specialty Hybrid Ink onto high-quality Sanders Waterford watercolor paper (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) and colored them using watercolors. After allowing the images to dry, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.




Moving on, I used the Watercolor Rectangle STAX Die-namics to create a die-cut piece from Heavyweight Translucent Vellum. I heat-embossed the lovely Little Leaves Background Stamp for the card base. Additionally, I heat-embossed the sentiment, which is included in the stamp set, onto Black Card Stock. Finally, I carefully adhered the colored images using foam tape, as shown in the design.

I hope that you find my card enjoyable!
If you're seeking more inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and explore the remarkable creations of our talented DT members.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to stop by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS