SWEETEST TRICK OR TREATERS - MFT AUGUST RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 4

  Hello Craft Friends!!

I'm excited to share that the complete lineup of My Favorite Things August Release is now available at the MFT Shop.
This month brings a delightful array of stunning new products, and I'm sure your shopping experience will be joyous.


Today, I'd like to showcase a Halloween card featuring the lovable Sweetest Trick Or Treaters Stamp Set, beautifully illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.





To begin, I carefully stamped the adorable images using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Markers. Afterward, I utilized the coordinating die-namics to cut them out precisely.



Next, I die-cut several rectangle shapes using the Watercolor Rectangle Stax Die-namic from the Orange Sherbet Paper Pad. Additionally, I created a circle by die-cutting another piece of White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in the enchanting shade of Spiced Marmalade. Furthermore, I crafted a grass shape using another sheet of White Card Stock. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment in the Stamp Set onto Orange Card Stock and affixed all the images utilizing foam tape, as shown.

Thank you ever so much for joining me in celebrating this month's New Release.
I genuinely hope that you found my card enjoyable.

For further inspiration, visit the MFT Blog and discover what the other talented DT members have creatively crafted today!

Thank you kindly for stopping by!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS