YUZU LONG WALK WITH A BEST FRIEND - MFT AUGUST RELEASE DAY

Hey, crafty pals!

Great news! The My Favorite Things August Release has landed at the MFT Shop, and it's bursting with gorgeous new goodies. Get ready to shop 'til you drop and unleash your creative magic!

And guess what? I've got a cute card to share featuring the super cute Long Walk with a Best Friend Stamp Set from the YUZU's line. It's adorable!

So, dive into a world of crafty awesomeness and enjoy the shopping spree.
Happy crafting!



First, I stamped the images on Watercolor Paper using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad. Then, I colored them with watercolors and patiently let them dry. Finally, I die-cut them out using the coordination die-namics.





In the next step, I trimmed another piece of Watercolor paper and let my creativity flow as I hand-drew the background using watercolors. I heat embossed the sentiment onto Translucent Vellum and skillfully adhered all images with foam tape. And there you have it, my friend!

A card-making adventure filled with artistic flair.
I hope you enjoyed the journey as much as I did!


Drumroll, please! It's time for some crafty celebration because the MFT August Release products have officially hit the shelves and are ready for you to snag! Get ready to embark on a creative journey with these fabulous new goodies.

But wait, there's more! Today, the talented DT members are showcasing their jaw-dropping projects using these delightful products over at the MFT Blog. Prepare to be inspired and let your imagination run wild!

Thank you from the bottom of my crafty heart for stopping by.
Stay tuned for more crafty adventures and happy shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS