BITTY FALL LEAVES - MFT SEPTEMBER RELEASE DAY

Greetings, Craft Friends!

The entire My Favorite Things September Release collection is now accessible at the MFT Shop.
This month brings an array of stunning new products!

I wish you a delightful shopping experience!!

Today, I have a Christmas card to unveil, showcasing the Bitty Fall Leaves Die-namics and Grateful Greetings stamp set.





First, I used the Bitty Fall Leaves Die-namics to die-cut the Fall leaves onto White Card Stock and colored them with Copic Marker. Then, I used the Watercolor Circle STAX Die-namics to die-cut two different-sized circles onto another White Card Stock and Heavyweight Translucent Vellum.





Next, I trimmed a piece of Red Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Ground Espresso on the edge. After it dried, I added splatters of white postal color for an intriguing effect. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment from the Grateful Greetings Stamp Set on my card front and adhered to all the images with glue, as shown.

I hope you enjoyed my project. :) 

Please visit the MFT Blog for the next five days to see the new products and find more inspiration from the DT.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018