CORN MAZE CUTIES - MFT SEPTEMBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 1

   Hello Friends!
We warmly welcome you to Day 1 of the MFT September Release Spotlight.

I'm excited to showcase my CAS card featuring the charming Corn Maze Cuties Stamp Set illustrated by Jenoblade.




To begin, I stamped the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and proceeded to color them with Copic Markers. I then utilized the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I used the Watercolor Rectangle STAX Die-namics to die-cut my card base from another White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Twisted Citron onto it. Lastly, I heat-embossed the sentiment from the stamp set onto my card front and securely adhered to all the images using foam tape, as shown.

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed my card today! Please visit the MFT Blog to explore all the fantastic new products the DT highlights.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018