IN AWE OF EWE - MFT SEPTEMBER RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 4

Greetings, Craft Friends!

The MFT Shop offers the complete September Release of My Favorite Things products.
This month brings an abundance of stunning new items.
May your shopping experience bring you joy!

Today, I am thrilled to present a CAS card showcasing the charming In Awe Of Ewe Stamp Set.




I first stamped the adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. Afterward, I utilized the coordinating die-namics to cut them out neatly. 



After that, I trimmed another piece of White Card Stock and die-cut the sentiment and circle shapes using the You're on My Mind Die-namic and Watercolor Circle STAX Die-namics, respectively. Subsequently, I blended Distress Oxide in the shades of Spun Sugar and Pumice Stone onto my card base using the Cloud Stencil. Finally, as illustrated, I heat-embossed the included sentiment from the stamp set onto pink card stock and secured all the images in place using foam tape.

Thank you for joining me in celebrating this month's New Release. I hope you found delight in my card. :) 



Make sure to visit the MFT Blog to discover the creative works of other talented DT members today!
I sincerely appreciate your visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018