YUZU HOLLY JOLLY SANTA - MFT SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER

 Hey there, Craft Friends!
Have you joined the fun and exciting card-making tutorials on the MFT Newsletter?

In today's edition, I've shared a step-by-step tutorial for a clean and simple Christmas card using fabulous products from the Holly Jolly Santa collection.




If you still need to sign up for the Newsletter, don't worry!
You can easily subscribe via the MFT website and ensure you get all the latest editions.

Sign up now to stay inspired and never miss a future edition! 


MFT NEWSLETTER
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽





Your support means the world to me, so thank you for taking the time to visit.
I genuinely hope you enjoyed my card today!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018