YUZU SWEET HONEY BEAR - MFT JULY RELEASE SPOTLIGHT DAY 2

 Well, well, well, My Fabulous Friends!

Guess what? It's day 2 of the My Favorite Things September Release New Products Spotlight, and I couldn't be more excited to see your lovely faces again! 

Hold onto your seats because I've got a card that will make you go "aww" and "oh honey!" all at once. Enjoy the unbelievably adorable Sweet Honey Bear Stamp Set from the YUZU line. It's so cute, it should come with a warning label for excessive "awws" and uncontrollable giggles. Prepare for some bear-y, delightful fun as we dive into a world of sweetness and whimsy together! Let's get this honeylicious party started!



I had stamped those oh-so-adorable images onto Smooth White Card Stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to kick things off. Then came the coloring with my Copic Markers. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I trimmed another Smooth White Card Stock and blended the Distress Oxide in Salvaged Patina for my card base. I die-cut another piece of White Card Stock for the ground using the Grassy Edges Die-namics and blender the Distress Oxide on Spiced Marmalade. Once it dried, I splattered some watercolor for interest.

Finally, die-cut the frame with the Frame Builder Die-namics, and I heat-embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto White Card Stock. With everything ready to go, it was time for the grand finale! I used foam tape to adhere all the images in their picture-perfect positions. The result? A card bursting with charm and ready to make someone's day!





Hold onto your wallets, folks, because the MFT September Release products are officially up for grabs! It's like a shopping extravaganza that'll make your credit card do a little happy dance (or maybe a nervous jig, who knows?).

But wait, there's more! Today, our delightful team members, aka the DT (Design Team) masters, are unleashing their creativity to showcase these shiny new goodies on the MFT Blog. Brace yourselves for a tsunami of inspiration that'll leave you itching to get your crafty hands on these fantastic products!

And hey, before you go, a big ol' thank you for dropping by! Your visit has made our day brighter than a unicorn's glittery mane.
Happy crafting and happy shopping, my fabulous friend!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018